Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Not A Runner, But Sometimes I run

I'm taking some time off from work (more about that tomorrow). But I'm still doing personal training with a few people. During my time off from work, I've been doing more outdoor exercising. I'm definitely not a runner, but sometimes I like to do a walk mixed with a little running. If you don't belong to a gym or don't want to go to the gym, this is a great way to get some good cardio. You can walk for about 7-10 min. to warm up, then jog until you're tired, walk, jog, repeat. End with walking to cool down. If you hate to jog.. a good old walk, maybe adding some hills for intensity, will also do the trick. Yesterday, I went out for a 45 min. work out with one of the people I'm working with. I wanted to go up some stadium stairs with her, but she wasn't quite ready. So, we walked to a nearby track and jogged just a little.





And when I got home, I had breakfast followed by this:

No comments:

Post a Comment