Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm A List Maker

Can you believe it's March already?

I feel spring lurking right around the corner, and it feels really good.

Here's a list about what I did today:

- Went to an 8:00 dentist appt. (cleaning) and did some corresponding with an editor from Venus magazine this morning.

-Went to pilates at noon. We had a sub, and she was more chatty than our regular teacher (kind of fun). I embarrassed myself a little though. We were doing the "downhill ski" which works your legs and glutes 'till they scream at you. As we were all doing the exercise, I said to the instructor "I see why you have nice glutes." Then I turned a little red, I think.

-Cleaned the bathroom, did some laundry.

-Took Alex across town to the orthodontist to fix a loose wire.

- Made a quick trip to the grocery store.


I guess my day was a little mundane, but it's been productive. Tonight I'll indulge in my guilty pleasure, American Idol, and maybe I'll work on a couple of little projects.

I hope your list from today was a good one, filled mostly with positive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment